Rules of Conduct
Story Library Rules of Conduct
- Use headphones when listening to music, streaming or watching DVDs.
- Do not climb on the railing.
- Refrain from roughhousing, disorderly conduct and unreasonable noise that disturbs or offends other library users.
- Children under the age of 12 should be supervised by an adult at all times.
- Keep the Second Floor as a sacred quiet space. Confine loud conversation and noise to the first floor.
- All books should be checked out at the Information Desk on the first floor.
- Do not remove periodicals from the Library.
Failure to adhere these rules of conduct or any behavior that is inappropriate in a library setting will result in a loss of library privileges and/or being asked to leave the building.
Collection Development Policies
Story Library's Collection Development Policy was updated during the Fall semester 2011.
The Arkansas Collection Policy was developed during the Spring semester 2013.
The Archives Collection Policy was developed in the Fall of 2011 and revised in the Fall of 2016.
ACRL's "The Value of Academic Libraries"
Ask the Librarian!
Need help? Ask us!
During weekends and semester breaks, response times from Story Librarians may be delayed. Thank you for your patience.
Text your questions to a CBC librarian at (501) 218-8509.
On the weekends, response times from Story Librarians may be delayed. Thank you for your patience.
(Image is a QR code of the Text-A-Librarian phone number)
Want something for the library?
Is there something that you want the library to acquire?
Let us know via the Submit Link below!