Interlibrary Loan (Reciprocal Borrowing)
- Do you know what you need to request? Title of article or book, author of said item, as much publication information as possible, etc?
- Do you have the time to wait for the item to arrive through the ILL system?
- An ILL request can take anywhere from 1 day to 2 weeks to be processed by the lending library.
- Once the request has been processed, it can take another week to a week and half for the item to arrive via mail.
- However, some journal articles can be emailed to you, so please provide your email address!
- Fill out the Interlibrary Loan Request Form--interactive or pdf. Return paper forms to the library. Requests are usually processed within 24 hours.
- A typical loan period for an ILL item is 30 days. It is possible to request renewals for ILL items.
- When are you finished with your ILL item, please return it to Story library so that we can return it to its home library.
Story Library's Check-Out Policies
Ask the Librarian!
Need help? Ask us!
During weekends and semester breaks, response times from Story Librarians may be delayed. Thank you for your patience.
Text your questions to a CBC librarian at (501) 218-8509.
On the weekends, response times from Story Librarians may be delayed. Thank you for your patience.
(Image is a QR code of the Text-A-Librarian phone number)