About the Ronald V. Mitchell Archives
- The Ronald V. Mitchell Archives is open BY APPOINTMENT ONLY.
- To make an appointment, please contact Rachel Whittingham, Library Director, Story Library, Central Baptist College.
- Archives Policy Statement
- Central Baptist College is committed to preserving its history and that of the Baptist Missionary Association in the Ronald V. Mitchell Archives under the direction of the Story Library. The mission of the Story Library is to maintain a collection that furthers the purpose and the mission of Central Baptist College; to provide convenient and effective access to high quality library services; to train and prepare students in conducting quality research; and to encourage spiritual and intellectual growth.
- For more information about the Archives, please refer to the Archives Policy (see box below).
- Want to read Dr. Mitchell's Lecture Notes? You can! They have been digitized and made available. Visit Dr. R.V. Mitchell's Lecture Notes.
The mission of the Ronald V. Mitchell Archives is to identify, acquire and preserve archival material that document the history of Central Baptist College, the Baptist Missionary Association, and Arkansas Baptist history as it pertains to the Baptist Missionary Association and Central Baptist College.
Ask the Librarian!
Need help? Ask us!
During weekends and semester breaks, response times from Story Librarians may be delayed. Thank you for your patience.
Text your questions to a CBC librarian at (501) 218-8509.
On the weekends, response times from Story Librarians may be delayed. Thank you for your patience.
(Image is a QR code of the Text-A-Librarian phone number)