Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Rules of Conduct
Story Library Rules of Conduct
- Use headphones when listening to music, streaming or watching DVDs.
- Do not climb on the railing.
- Refrain from roughhousing, disorderly conduct and unreasonable noise that disturbs or offends other library users.
- Children under the age of 12 should be supervised by an adult at all times.
- Keep the Second Floor as a sacred quiet space. Confine loud conversation and noise to the first floor.
- All books should be checked out at the Information Desk on the first floor.
- Do not remove periodicals from the Library.
Failure to adhere these rules of conduct or any behavior that is inappropriate in a library setting will result in a loss of library privileges and/or being asked to leave the building.
Collection Development Policies
Printing and Copying Services
- Students are given 100 free prints each semester.
- After students' free prints are used, they must visit the Business Office to add money to their account.
- Public must pay 10 cents per page for prints.
- Copies cost 10 cents per page and must be paid for in cash at the Information Desk.
Statements of Non-responsibility
Story Library accepts no responsibility for electronic devices owned by library users | Story Library strongly advises all library users never to leave their electronic devices unattended in the library.